Thursday, July 05, 2007

EAP2
Qin, Pu

Steven Spielberg, one of the most famous movie directors of the world, is my favorite person. I have seen a lot of his products, including Jaws, E.T., Indiana Jones and Titanic. The latest movie that I saw is “Munich”, which is talking around the terrorism of the 1980’s Munich Olympic Games. I think the movie that is produced by Steven Spielberg is always talking about the research of the soul and human being. I always get myself into his movie to imagine that I am a character in the story while watching. I admire his flair. He is a movie genius.
In modern history, I’m interested in World War II, the most important event in 1900s and the distress in mostly people’s memory. However, in that time, technology developed very quickly. The first computer was born at that time. Actually, it was produced for the military. Nobody thought that stupid box would change the world and human behavior later. But now everything can prove this point; computer is a fantastic invention!
“Be an honest guy!” My parents always say that to me. I know even though it is not special, it is the most genuine word, which I heard in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home